Selling your Business?
Will you work and co-op with other business brokers so every broker will want to find me a buyer? (Most business brokers will not) if they say yes….GET it in writing!
Ohana Realty WILL GLADY WORK WITH ANY broker and Co-op. We want the best for you….we want to SELL your business.
The Paperwork Can be Astounding so be sure you hire a Broker that has extensive knowledge in handling paperwork.
A business purchase, no matter how small, requires a tremendous amount of coordination and document chasing. The data you’ll need from a seller to evaluate a business, the documentation required to close a deal and the overall chasing that must be done between buyer/seller and their professional advisors, can be astounding. A good broker is an enormous help putting all of it together, so be sure to hire the right one!
Things to ask a A Business Broker BEFORE you hire them!
- How experienced are they?
- Have they ever owned their own business? (Many at Ohana have owned numerous…from the ground up handling every aspect of business)
- Do they specialize in a particular business type?
- What references can they provide?
- Do they share/co-broker listings and co-op with other offices? If yes, GET it In Writing so you get full EXPOSURE to ALL potential buyers, not just theirs.